Saturday, March 22, 2008

Book 19 of 2008: The Haunted Vagina by Carlton Mellick III



Book Description:

It’s difficult to love a woman whose vagina is a gateway to the world of the dead...

Steve falls madly in love with Stacy, but it isn’t until they move in together that he hears voices coming from Stacy’s southern junction. When a skeletal creature makes it’s way through Stacy into their world, Stacy convinces Steve he must go exploring to find out where this mysterious passage leads. After his fist foray, Steve almost doesn’t make it back from the alternate world, but the next time Stacy sets him up for a full spelunking.

My Opinion:

First off... I absolutey love the cover of this book. I think it’s gorgeous!!! The skeletal hand reaching up to the "girl" is a very neat touch (pardon the pun). The story itself is very f’ed up! Stacy has a "haunted vagina" in that it makes noises and expands, etc... She decides that she wants her boyfriend, Steve, to explore the "world" within. The adventures continue from there as he wanders around the insides of Stacy’s vagina meeting up with Stacy’s childhood "friend" as well as the Zephrans. I won’t say much more than that as I don’t want to spoil the story, but the story makes you laugh as well as wonder WTF!!! Mellick is definitely a writer I’m going to have to explore some more because his stories really make you think. Of course, the entire time I was reading THE HAUNTED VAGINA I kept having the same one though... Why doesn’t this girl go get checked out at the gynecologist!?!?!?!?

No comments: